Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Perhaps

1. As I sat white-ing out the answers written in pen from the used workbook I bought, advertised as  
“like new,” I couldn’t help but wonder when I started to become a push-over. 

2. Now as I write this, I am sitting on my bed eating challah bread that ironically reminds me of the communion bread my sister and I gutted every Sunday morning of our childhood.

These are two actions that I know have stories. Perhaps connected, perhaps not. But I don’t know what they are yet.


I often think about starting this blog up again. To be used as a journal for myself that is polished enough for it to be sent out into the world. I get busy, and it falls to the wayside. However, I believe that now, more than in the past, I need to start writing again. And, that’s that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment