Monday, August 13, 2012

Harry

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:track:4TliqzJ74MOZAjgxb8iYsk" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

I am Harry Potter. My room is small and used to be my brothers (well I'm assuming it was).  There is a lock on the outside of my door and cage bars on both my windows. I have a scrapbook filled with my memories of my friends and family that Hagrid (Mariah and Emma) gave to me before a left on a train (plane). I have stopped receiving letters (texts and emails) from my friends. My brother doesn't talk to me much and all I need is a hug. And I really wish that my friends would come to my window in a magic car and we could fly off to Hogwarts in the middle of the night (nope not kidding).

Although, I know that I have something inside off me that my friends and family gave me to help me carry on.  That gift was love. I know that they are proud of me and want me to succeed and in exchange I promise  that I will defeat the dark lord for them. :)

Realistically- I miss home a lot. Thailand is wonderful and beautiful but I miss these things...

1. My friends and family.
2. My funny cats and dumb dogs.
3. The sound of my sister's voice.
4. My dad telling me to wake up in the morning.
5. Giving my grandpa the biggest desert available.
6. Besta triple checking that everything is turned off.
7. My mom's hugs and kisses.
8. Emma telling me that I'm crazy.
9. Being a nerdfighter with Mariah.
10. Shouting the lyrics and dancing to Wizard Rock in my room.
11. American food.
12. The sound the garage makes when my dad comes home from work.
13. Doctor who references.
14. The Puget Sound.
15. REAL COFFEE.
16. Clean air and clean rain.
17. Being cold.
18. My familiar bed.
19.Long phone calls with Emma.
20. Skyping with Mariah.
21. My sister nagging me about my driving.
22. Speaking English and people understanding me.
23. Fleece Blankets.
24. Politics and the election news.
25. The Olympics.
26.  Sweaters.
27. Harry Potter.

4 comments:

  1. We miss your happy face and I miss waking you in the morning... So I do it vicariously. I wish you a very good first day at school and a great welcome party on the 18th. We shall carry on... and we are all in this with you, although we are miles apart we are together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to send three messages, this is a test message...I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear lovely girl, it is taking momma a while to get the hang of this...big surprise! I miss you with a list as long as yours. Please send us some of your funny writing too. You are a wonderful writer and my very precious girl. I have total faith in you and your dreams. You and I like what is familiar as well as new adventures. Can you skype Wed night at 9pm your time, our time will be 7am. We are looking forward to seeing your beautiful face and hearing more. We love you so.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm starting too miss you too much, I have already made five lists this week!

    ReplyDelete