Sunday, August 19, 2012

Raised

There are a few things that I will always do in every culture. Thanks to my parents.
1. When riding in a car, I will always wear my seat beat.
2. I will always wash my hands after using the lavatory, before playing an instrument, going on the computer or preparing food.
3. I will always feel the need to eat chocolate.
4. Music will always be apart of my life. I have taken up the Ukulele and so far it's going pretty good.
5. I will always enjoy frozen coffee drinks.
6. I will always wear socks on planes, in hotel rooms and when wearing tennis shoes.
7. I will never wear open toed shoes while riding a bike.
8. I will always think motorcycles are dangerous.
9. I will always need soup when I am sick. And will drink it from a coffee mug.
10. I will always be proud of where I came from.

Culture shock is setting in, but I will always be me.
Book: The Declaration
Thai Word(s): I'm Full..................Chan im (like "in" except with an 'm')

No comments:

Post a Comment